“Humorous and addictive.”
Bastards of the Revolution: A historian finds the diary of a colonial-era woman who claims she slept with every founding father.
Meet Pres Maxson.
- Amazon Bestselling humor/mystery novelist
- 2-time TEDx Speaker
- 2022 IndieBRAG medallion winner
- 2022 IAN Book of the Year Finalist (Humor/Comedy/Satire category)
- 2018 Naked Reviewers’ Book of the Year winner
- 3-time best local author nominee, Indianapolis
BOOK PRES TO SPEAK
Say hello to your next beach read
(or your next “wherever” read).
Two Americans in Paris spend an all-nighter in their hotel dive bar in this quirky shell-game mystery.
AT THE BON PARISIEN
A busboy in Paris is mistaken for the greatest detective of all time, and accepts a case to impress a girl.
Kevin, an extraterrestrial, diaries his day-by-day life on Earth as an exchange student in 2020.
GET KEVIN ON EARTH